Friday, September 18, 2015

el ontono

I have a lot of reasons why i like fall and a lot of reasons why i dislike it. 3 reasons i dislike autumn because its so freaking cold but then the sun be shining and that's just a head ache right there. another reason is because leaves i like it when the leaves crunch under my feet but when it rains and the leaves are wet and sticky that's just annoying. Also i hate that Halloween is all season like common now keep it to one month at least, i hate scary stuff cause i'm a wimp. I really like fall because obviously the colors, duh, also apple picking leads to apples for weeks ( apples are my favorite fruit). Lastly i like fall because my mom likes to by heavy clothes ( she loves sweaters) so my wardrobe is my flexible.

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much only go clothes shopping in fall because I like buying jackets. I'm weird.

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete