Tuesday, August 25, 2015

introduction

My life as a photographer was kind of forced because i can'ts get a bus pass so i go to newbridge. At newbridge i was kind of forced to take photography too i didn't want to be in the same class as my sister which is ceramics. I couldn't be in music because i'm not really lyrical and i cant sing or rap. and i really didn't want to be in graphic design because i cant draw. so photography seem like the only choice. in photography i had friends and many teachers mostly because no one would stay ( either no time or child related or both).
i like photography but i really look at it as a hobby i do some of the time. i brought my first camera off of ebay it came this month actually a week before school started my first pictures were just to test it but i really like it except for when it acts crazy with the sd card. i'm hoping to be the school photographer. but really i bought it to feel important at newbridge. and im out.

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to share some of your photographs on this blog from time to time.

    ReplyDelete